Monday, March 18, 2013

Coming Soon... list #2

My apologies for not being more on top of it.  Friday came and went faster than I could realize!  A lot has been happening over here.... Like getting ready for a brand new job starting Next Monday!  EAK!

Regardless, Please stay tuned... Blog Challenge List (BCL?) # 2 will be released later this week for sure.  I promise!!  Possibly even later today if I get my buns in gear. (otherwise i will have 2 very disappointed blogger friends breathing down my back.)

This list was initiated by the talented and delightful Stephanie and is a compilation of dreams, wishes, goals and someday someways...  Some refer to these as bucket lists... but don't feel confined to a mere list of to dos and sees.  This can be anything.  While you *patiently* wait for mine to materialize, start thinking of your own!! or... check Kara and Stephanie's blogs... and then start harassing them for their past due lists too!

via weheartit

No comments: